FlashFXP v22.214.171.1246 @ 5/13/20134.3.1 Maintenance release
Fixed remote file list item selection; after moving a file/folder via drag/drop the next item in the list appeared to be selected and focused but the correct state was only focused.
Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent a ftp upload from being resumed after losing connection to the server.
Local browser "On keyboard: Enter Key" now properly handles multiple file selections.
Fixed multiple issues with the synchronized browsing feature that sometimes resulted in out of sync browsing.
- Fixed several issues with remote edits.
- If a remote edit is performed while offline on a file that was previously opened via remote edit in the same session a file modification was detected and triggered an automatic upload. (when the default action on save is set to upload)
- Under some rare conditions If the connection to the server is lost while downloading a file for remote edit then FlashFXP could sometimes mistake this for a successful download. Combined with the previous bug this could result in erasing the remote file.
- Under some conditions the "active edits" window failed to redraw the file list after a failed upload and the 'modified' indicator wasn't drawn.
- On the "active edits" window the button that switches the view between current edits and all edits didn't always add previously edited files to the current edits view.
FlashFXP v126.96.36.1997 @ 4/30/20134.3.1 Maintenance release
- Fixed drag/drop issue where the returned filename ended in a null character. Some users saw this issue appear as the filename being modified on upload as file.ext_ where the null was replaced with a _
FlashFXP v188.8.131.526 @ 4/29/20134.3.1 Maintenance release
- Updated installer engines for the standard and portable releases.
- Update: 4x speed improvement when transferring with ProFTPd/mod_sftp server.
- Fixed: File list item selection glitch when switching focus between windows or scrolling an unfocused file list and then clicking on the item below the cursor.
- Fixed: Rare crash when dragging files into FlashFXP.
- Fixed: Added some additional clean up code to help prevent "System Error. Code: 8." crashes. More info at http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=100600
FlashFXP v184.108.40.2061 @ 3/26/20134.3.1 Maintenance release
- Fixed: Drag/drop from local browser and explorer to the remote browser.
- Fixed: Command line switch /restorequeue was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Issue with viewing UTF-8/non-latin characters in filenames.
FlashFXP v220.127.116.110 @ 3/25/20134.3.1 Maintenance release
- Fixed: When setting the file date/time for site to site file transfers the wrong time was set under some conditions. (Additional cases were found and the code has been updated.)
- Fixed: slow SFTP upload speed when uploading to a Sun sshd based server. We tweaked some compatiblity improvements that were made awhile back restore the performance back to full speed.
- Fixed: a regression that resulted in a delayed drag/drop when dragging from the remote browser panes.
- Fixed: Attempting to delete items from a remote server while working offline would randomly fail to delete anything, the connection was restored but the item selection was sometimes lost during the reconnect.
FlashFXP v18.104.22.1686 @ 3/18/20134.3.0 Maintenance release
- Fixed a SOCKS5 regression issue that prevented FlashFXP from connecting via SOCKS5.
- Fixed keyboard multi-selection issue when using the ctrl and shift keyboard modifiers.
- Fixed an issue in the active edits window, the ReDownload feature on the right-click menu was non-functional.
- This update resolves several crashes that were resolved from user submitted crash reports.
- Updated remote drag/drop handler code to improve compatibility and resolve a possible delay when dragging from the remote browser window.
- Fixed access violation error that could occur under some conditions within the disconnect event handler.
- Fixed the window position of the Goto dialog prompt in the Editor.
FlashFXP v22.214.171.1240 @ 3/6/20134.3.0 Maintenance release
- Updated languages.
- FTP: Fixed issue with anonymous logins and no USER name being sent during login. (REF #841)
- Calculate disk space: Fixed issue with redrawing the list after clicking on a column header to change the sort order. (REF #840)
- Statusbar: Fixed NVDA screen reader issue when reading the status bar captions (REF #835)
- Changed the order in which sub-folders are deleted when deleting from a remote server.
- Fixed potential lockup when forcing a disconnect on a remote server.
- Fixed SOCKS5 compatibility issue using active mode (PORT) when connecting to a server via a hostname.
- Updated installer to allow the user to individually select which languages to install. (REF #831)
FlashFXP v126.96.36.1996 @ 2/22/20134.3.0 Stable
- Updated languages.
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1e
- Fixed a couple issues where a scheduled task would fail to transfer the files and the error wasn't shown in the task scheduler.
- Fixed an issue where a scheduled task would attempt to prompt the user if the server certificate or host key wasn't trusted, now automatically rejects any untrusted hosts.
- Fixed an access violation crash if FlashFXP is closed via the task-bar while a child dialog is waiting for user input.
- Added the ability to change the application data folder after installation via the installer maintenance mode (control panel / programs and features).
- Fixed an issue where the estimated queue remaining time was incorrectly calculated when uploading.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor disappears when trying to drag/drop move in the remote file browser.
- If the server connection is refused or times out this could lead to a dead lock in FlashFXP causing it to appear frozen for up to 30 seconds due an issue in the close socket method.
- Resolved broken FTP file uploads using an active mode (PORT) data connection.
FlashFXP v188.8.131.523 @ 2/13/20134.3.0 Stable
New and Improved features
- Updated SFTP engine to the latest version.
- Improved screen reader support. If you find some issues please let us know so that we can get them resolved. We've tested with Windows-Eyes and NVDA. All controls should now provide proper descriptions when tabbed, mouse over, or selected.
- Many improvements to the task scheduler. (when modifying or creating a task the syntax and parameters used by FlashFXP have changed, These changes are not backwards compatible with previous releases.)
- Improved FTP uploading where the connection would sometimes be dropped at the end of the transfer.
- Many code optimizations and performance (speed) improvements.
- Added [Site Manager] multiple select to the site list. This should make it easier to manage sites, specifically when wanting to delete or move a selection of sites at a time.
- Improved [Preserve File Date/Upload] feature, this operation is now executed as a separate operation after the file transfer completes, this is done so that if the command fails it doesn't confuse the user into thinking the transfer failed. More information is available on our website at http://www.flashfxp.com/forum/flashfxp/faq/15850-video-file-upload-hangs-99%25.html
- Changed [Task Schedule] property repeat until configuration to allow "until" to be optional, when unchecked the task will run indefinitely. Previously there was no clear way to set this.
- Added [Translation] input validation for the Personal ID number field.
- Improved [Queue/Operation] en-queue delete logic to check to see if the same file/folder is queued for transfer and re-order the delete operation if determined that the file would be deleted prior to transfer. Most users would want to delete the file after the transfer not before. This check is on the source file location.
- Added [file list] icon shortcut overlays to symbolic links to files, when the file is detected as a symbolic link, not all servers will indicate when a file is actually a symbolic link.
- Improved [tree navigation] performance by eliminating a bottleneck that resulted in a 50% speed increase during certain operations.
- Added the ability to drop external folders/shortcuts on the local browser address bar to quickly jump to the folder of the dropped item.
- Improved performance (6x speed increase) when transferring many small files over low latency connections.
- Added the ability to use the keyboard shortcut shift+End during a rename (f2) to select the whole filename.
- Changed the way data channel sockets/objects are created and managed to improve efficiency and performance.
- Improved the way site to site transfers are aborted. This new method has been tested with pure-ftpd, gene6 ftp, proftpd, glftpd, ioftpd, vsftpd, drftpd, and serv-u.
- Added a file replace dialog when attempting to move a file into a location that already contains a file with the same name allowing the user to select the desired action, overwrite, skip, rename, cancel.
- Improved the user experience (reduced flicker) when minimizing and restoring the main window to/from the maximized state.
- Improved content layout and position when using large fonts or font scaling.
- Fixed [Task Schedule] property 'Expire on' setting, the setting wasn't being set correctly when FlashFXP was run on Windows Vista or newer.
- Fixed [server/transfer/abort] access violation when the server returned a multi-line reply during an abort operation.
- Fixed [interface/prompts] FlashFXP would sometimes disappear from the task list (alt+tab) when certain child windows were active.
- Fixed [browser/file list] issue that prevented renaming under Wine.
- Fixed [LiveUpdate] crash when canceling a "check for upgrade".
- Fixed [Site Manager] crash when performing a site list search when the selected site is modified and not yet saved. (error occurred while displaying the save changes prompt)
- Fixed [FTP/PROXY/MODE Z] download/listing issue when using a SOCKS Proxy on a FTP server with MODE Z enabled.
- Fixed [Application] crash (Invalid Pointer Operation) triggered under some conditions when using a screen reader with FlashFXP.
- Fixed [Application] text drawing gitches while in screen reader mode.
- Fixed [Application] double buffer drawing with DWM composition enabled.
- Fixed list-view column text, it was rendered upside down and reversed on some systems.
- Added a 60 second data socket connection timeout, this is the maximum time FlashFXP wait for a data connection to connect.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows 7 taskbar progress would incorrectly start at 90%.
- Fixed an issue where the user was unable to transfer any files after canceling a transfer, the cancel flag was not reset in some situations.
- Fixed [server file search/result list] issue where symbolic links weren't shown with the shortcut overlay icon.
- Fixed [server file search/delete operation] issue where symbolic links were treated as folders when in fact they should of been treated as files.
- Fixed [queue list] item selection issue when the queue list is focused using the tab key on the keyboard. The selected items might appear selected but attempting to perform an operation such as delete would fail.
- Fixed [server/operation] issue when trying to move a file or folder, the operation could fail without any indication as to why it failed.
- Fixed [server file search] crash if you close FlashFXP while the server file search is dialog open.
- Fixed [status window] drawing issue where in some situations the last 2-3 lines of text might be delayed and not shown until the FlashFXP window was activated or the status window was scrolled.
- Fixed a couple focus/selection issues when using tab and ctrl+tab.
- Fixed a application crash triggered during the SSL/TLS connection handshake.
- Several minor fixes in the remote sever search feature.
- Several minor fixes in the remote file edits feature.
- Fixed an issue that prevented FlashFXP from shutting down correctly under some conditions and leaving the FlashFXP process running.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes result in erroneous transfer failed message on connection lost when there was no transfer in progress.
- Fixed an issue triggered after completing a remote server search or closing the remote server search dialog where the current remote directory listing might not display the correct content for the current directory.
- The default value for TCP/IP Keep Alives has changed from 2 minutes to 120 minutes.
- Fixed several issues when performing a remote move folder operation.
- Under some conditions the connect and disconnect buttons were not enabled when they should have been. Fixed.
- Changed the way the local browser handles windows shortcuts when "use accurate shell icons" is unchecked.
- Fixed a many UI elements that weren't properly scaled/positioned when using large fonts.
- Sometimes FlashFXP would display double confirmation prompts when FlashFXP is closed. Fixed.
- Fixed several problems related related to the liveupdate feature, specifically when launching the newly downloaded update.
- Fixed a situation where the local browser could appear blank and or not update correctly after a non-critical failure while navigating.
- Fixed [upload] file read error during file upload.
- Fixed [window/state] when restoring FlashFXP from the system tray if the previous window state was maximized then under some conditions the window state might not be restored.
- Fixed [thread/timer] a race condition in timer/helper thread. This race condition caused things in FlashFXP to malfunction. Such as the local browser wouldn't update automatically to show new/modified files in the current folder.
- Fixed [socket/bind] error when using FlashFXP with a transparent proxy such as Proxifier, where opening the data connection would fail with a Data Socket Error: Can't assign requested address.
- Fixed [DNS] When resolving the server hostname some DNS servers are returning two identical IP records, if the connection fails this can result in an immediate retry attempt and an endless loop ignoring any defined retry delay.
- Fixed [server file search dialog] the "look in" field couldn't be selected via the tab key.
- Fixed [Proxy/Socks5] compatibility issue when connecting to some Socks5 servers using the hostname of the FTP/SFTP server. Connecting with a IP address was unaffected.
- Fixed MLST issue with PS3 FTP server (multiman).
- Fixed [socket/receive buffer] contained stale data on the control connection, in some situations the receive buffer wasn't cleared prior to a re-connection attempt following a connection failure. This issue was detected when using a Socks5 proxy but it's likely that other situations also triggered this issue.
- Right clicking in the tree navigation wasn't changing the active side selection bar (below the browser panes) when the current browser wasn't focused/selected. Fixed.
- Fixed access violation error that would sometimes occur when renaming a folder.